Saturday, January 26, 2019

Rules Not To Follow About NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES


It's not gonna be easy when you're first diagnosed, not at all Cos you're all over the place, it's just something that's completely changed your life. Just take every day by every day.

Just one step at a time.

NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES Strategies For Beginners.


Don't try and bombard yourself with too much information because you will get really overwhelmed, because it's a massive change. Keep Calm keeps cool about it and just try your best to get things leveled out.
Rules Not To Follow About NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES
NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES

I was like the blind leading the blind and I just literally went into it with no idea what was going on, why it was happening to me, what did I have to do, would I have this forever? Keeping people around you who were supportive as well. My boyfriend Bobby is the most supportive individual that I could ever wish to have as a partner he's incredible.

Anything I'd ever need. If I was having a hypo, he's always like do you want me to grab you anything? Are you okay? He'll throw me a carton of juice and be like "drink this". But, he knows and he can see in me as well if I'm not right. He knows if my blood sugar's low because he can see it in my face and behind my eyes and he's always like "are you low?".

And then sometimes I'm not and I'm like "No I'm fine!" It's just so important to get out there meet people, socialize, help each other, help each other to grow and manage, and just to live your best life. Something that I think every diabetic needs to do is to meet other diabetics.



No comments:

Post a Comment